Jumat, 08 Juni 2012

DJMAX Technika 3

Yo everybody! Sorry I've been somewhere for a loooong time... Got a lot of tests to do! Oh well forget it. Don't wanna talk about it.

Anywaay... I'm in love with DJMAX Technika since few days ago, it rox! I've ever played it and I fell in love at the first time I played it! Oh damn lov this game sooo much. My online friend who's from Philippines played it too, but he said that he sucks at it. Me too tho, but I still enjoyed it. Oh man! Thanks to Technika, I lov techno songs! XD

Oh damn I even downloaded the OSTs!! From Technika 2 and Technika 3! I wanna download the Technika ones, but it's just so hard ><" But I always try it and try it and I swear that I'll get it!

'Cause I reaaaaally lov it until now, I'll make it as this month's Theme! Yay.
Man, so happy and excited and I always feel the euphoria of Technika! XD
Wait, I didn't know that Technika 3 already available at Indonesia. WHAT!!?? WHY DIDN'T ANYONE TOLD ME!!???? AAAAAAHHHHHH #dies


....Bye.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

Total Visitors